A Proven Approach to Getting Revolutionary Outcomes
Our Disputes practice covers domestic courts and international tribunals. We also leverage mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution resources to provide our clients with results where negotiations have not or cannot do that for them.
Our clients turn to us for both business-level strategy as well as legal execution of the strategy. Our strong litigation ability is an essential aspect of how we service our clients. In an effort to protect our clients’ interests and vindicate their rights our litigation team participates in the analysis of outside risk and optionality when looking at the situations our clients face.
We routinely appear on behalf of our clients in state and federal courts, and when necessary we work to find the best local resources in local jurisdictions for our matters. We maintain our focus on the ultimate goal, looking beyond the obvious to leverage the various different tools at our disposal to help our clients achieve unexpected and game changing outcomes.
Our Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice includes the following:
- Corporate Litigation
- Forensic investigations
- Shareholder and D&O Disputes
- International Arbitration
Recent cases include:
- Successful negotiation on behalf of consumer products client against one of the world’s largest technology companies leading to favorable out of court settlement.
- Judgment for full amount of defaulted promissory note on behalf of professional athlete client against a publicly traded national company.
- Successful prosecution of non-competition breach and tortious interference claim by technology staffing firm, leading to favorable out of court settlement.
- Complete victory prior to filing of lawsuit by managing member of a limited liability company against a coalition of significant minority members who had taken over control of the company.
- Complete recovery on behalf of client who had been defrauded in a financing scheme, including searching for, identifying, freezing and seizing assets in order to satisfy the judgment.