For more than a decade, RPCK, an international boutique law firm, has been at the center of some of the most innovative and sophisticated impact investing and blended finance transactions. We work with leading social impact investors and entrepreneurs, large family offices, investment funds, public charities, and private foundations to co-create and facilitate the launch of scalable and investible solutions to effect meaningful social and environmental change.
RPCK attorneys work across practice areas, acting as counselors, strategists and advocates on complex, global transactions, devising bespoke deal structures that deliver strong investment and impact outcomes. Members of the team have honed their craft at some of the world’s leading law firms and provide mentorship and support to encourage professional growth. Additionally, we recognize that strength comes from diversity in all ways, so while RPCK Rastegar Panchal has offices in New York City, Denver and Vienna, remote candidates will be considered.
We care deeply not just about our clients and delivering game-changing outcomes, but also our people.
Once on board, you can expect:
- A truly collaborative culture and the backing of a close-knit and supportive team. We do not work in silos and value unique perspectives and experience.
- A flexible work environment that supports remote work.
- We strive to create a culture that supports happy and healthy employees, including our new Learning & Development Initiative (LDIA), spending time outside of the office resting, recharging and having fun.
- Billing no more than 1,400 hours/year
- Personalized and individual support, mentoring and training from senior leadership.
- Outstanding benefits from Day 1 that include no healthcare premium for employees, matching 401K, coverage for same sex partners as well as domestic partners, adoption assistance, commuter benefits, Employee Assistance Program, and Learning and Development.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4th or 5th year with a focus on corporate finance, M&A, venture capital or general corporate work.
- Candidates should welcome, and contribute to, a truly collaborative environment while also demonstrating the ability and initiative to execute transactions and deliverables independently.
- You possess an intellectual curiosity and are a creative problem-solver.
- Candidates should be motivated to perform sophisticated, impactful legal work on cutting-edge transactions.
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills.
- Impact investing experience is not required, but a sincere desire to help effect meaningful social and environmental change through sophisticated work as a legal advisor and practitioner is expected.
- D. degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one US state bar.
COVID-19 vaccine policy: All RPCK employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We value merit, qualifications and abilities. In promoting equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also will make reasonable accommodations for all qualified employees or applicants with known disabilities, provided that such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship on the firm. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.