Associates at RPCK Rastegar Panchal, a rapidly growing international boutique law firm, will act as counselors, strategists, and advocates on pioneering, innovative, and impactful global transactions for some of the world’s most active and visionary social impact investors, large family offices, investment funds, public charities, and private foundations, as well as some of the world’s most innovative entrepreneurs. Whether we are innovating a novel dual guarantee facility for Malaria No More that supported SMEs in Africa during the pandemic or structuring the world’s first investment fund for Circulate Capital dedicated to preventing ocean plastic in South and Southeast Asia, our clients are changing the world, and you will have the opportunity to help them do so.
We care deeply not just about our clients and delivering game-changing outcomes, but also our people. You will be joining a geographically distributed, creative, collaborative team that is united in our mission to co-create and facilitate the launch of scalable and investible solutions to effect meaningful social and environmental change. Members of the team have honed their craft at some of the world’s leading law firms and provide mentorship and support to encourage professional growth. Additionally, we recognize that strength comes from diversity, so while RPCK Rastegar Panchal has offices in New York City, Denver, and Vienna, remote candidates will be considered.
Once on board, Associates can expect:
– Personalized and individual support, mentoring, and training from senior leadership.
– A truly collaborative culture and the backing of a close-knit and supportive team.
– A flexible work environment that supports remote work.
– Outstanding benefits from Day 1 that include matching 401K, coverage for same sex partners as well as domestic partners, adoption assistance, commuter benefits, Employee Assistance Program and Learning and Development.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Must have at least 4 years of experience in corporate finance, M&A, venture capital or general corporate work
– Candidates should welcome, and contribute to, a truly collaborative environment while also demonstrating the ability and initiative to execute transactions and deliverables independently.
– You possess an intellectual curiosity and are a creative problem-solver.
– Candidates should be motivated to perform sophisticated, impactful legal work on cutting-edge transactions.
– Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
– Impact investing experience is not required, but a sincere desire to help effect meaningful social and environmental change through sophisticated work as a legal advisor and practitioner is expected.
– J.D. degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one US state bar.
We value merit, qualifications, and abilities. In promoting equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also will make reasonable accommodations for all qualified employees or applicants with known disabilities, provided that such accommodations will not impose an undue hardship on the firm. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Email careers@RPCK.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org