Our investor clients range from high net worth individuals investing and trading their own accounts, to small and closely-held funds and angel networks, to established private equity, venture capital and hedge funds.
In particular, we represent private equity funds and their portfolio companies in connection with domestic and international transactions including equity co-investments, add-on acquisitions, growth equity investments, private placements, joint ventures, GP/LP transactions, sales, recapitalizations and leveraged dividends.
We advise private equity funds and fund sponsors in connection with initial fundraising and fund formation. We also advise funds and their portfolio companies in connection with acquisition debt financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Representative transactions include:
- LJE Spirits. Representation of LJE Spirits in its strategic investment an industry-leading global spirits manufacturer.
- Private Equity Group. Representation of a private equity consortium in connection with their expansion-enabling investment in a top-performing operator of a dominant, national franchise brand.
- Besaw Enterprises. Representation of Besaw Enterprises in acquisition of a broad range of portfolio of companies across industry sectors, including retail, entertainment and health & beauty services.
- RCF Brand Investments. Representation of RCF in financing and launch of a new celebrity-backed fashion brand.
- Representation of the lead arranger of a private equity consortium in connection with their formation and €30mm capital raise for a multi-jurisdictional group of dermatological products.
- Representation of high net worth individual in €25mm investment fraud and €2.4mm shareholder derivative lawsuit.